Friday, July 16, 2010

Lake Powell 2010

I know i haven't posted lately, and i'm sad to report that my computer died. sad sad days... but i am getting stressed about getting to far behind on my journaling of my adorable little family so I took Nates computer hostage to make a quick update post! We went to Lake Powell and had a great time. We were able to have Rex baptized there which was a really fabulous experience. Jaimie has some really cool pics of that trip HERE . Look for the picture of Levi going down the slide.



Rex and Crew were having a mud war. Why do boys enjoy things like this? Rex ended up not so lucky in this war. He opened his eye and all you could see was mud. He was out for a day but then he got back in to things. You can see on the banana he was still keeping his eye shut as best he could while riding the banana!