Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Mothers Day to Remember

The kids made the sweetest mother's day cards for me. I love homemade school projects!

Nate and the kids each took one of my pots i brought from our house in AZ and planted some flowers, they each chose their own flowers and potted them for me by themselves. I got breakfast made for me. Then Nate had to leave and spend the afternoon studying for his last final on Mon. It was such a special day


Nate sent me this while he was gone studying for his test.

Hi Honey! I have been thinking for a while what I would write to you on Mother's Day. Truth is, I am not really good at expressing myself and how I feel about you and the kids. To add to the problem I am not around a lot to show you, which is what I usually like to do. I think our kids have the best mom in the world hands down. I could not do what I am doing right now without you Kerry. The small amount of time I do get to spend with the kids bring me so much joy that sometimes I tear up just looking at them. You are the main reason they are such happy kids. I want you to know how much I appreciate all the hard work you do for them. I know we are not in the position we would like to be in. The only thing that keeps me from fallin apart at the seems is you and the kids. You have done such an awesome job. I know they will be successful when they grow up mostly because of you. Believe me, I will be a part of their lives. I will do the best I can. I love them so much i would give my life for any of them and I hope they know that. I hope you also know the way I feel about you. I will spend the rest of my life to be counted as good enough to be your husband. Next year at this time I will be hot, with a six-pack! ive never had one of those so it will be cool. I just adore you to pieces Kerry. I love watchig tv with you (even when you hush me because i talk too much!) and when we stay in the shower way too long, and even when we talk about nonsense when it gets late!!! Thank you for being my wife. And more than anyone else in my entire life you have seen that i have potential, and that there are good things about me. There is just no way to really articulate the way I fell inside. I hope you know how important you are to me. I guess I will end mine epistle. I love you with all my heart.
Nate

With an E-mail like that who wouldn't have a wonderful Mother's Day!