Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break


The amazing thing is I'm not in school and i got the best spring break. Nate bought me a ticket to go to Hawaii to see my sisters. He's the best husband. He took his spring break and watched the kids. I had a wonderful time with morning walks on the beach, time with my sisters. It was great fun. Then i was suppose to be home early Wed. morning, but our plane had a small problem and had to land. Basically getting home was a nightmare i took off twice and had to turn around landed back in Honolulu where they gave us no help. they gave us this number and the flights were so booked they said the soonest i could get out of hawaii was Sun. night. Never thought being trapped in paradise would be so miserable! Well that wasn't good enough for me so i worked a miracle with the help of Nate and My Mom and got to Vegas Thus. night. Nate flew him and the kids down Friday and i got to have a Happy Easter with my family... not stranded in an airport in Hawaii. Never Fly U.S. AIRWAYS not a good airline. Over all a grand trip. Thanks Nate i love ya for it!